Tuesday 2 December 2014

☆~ Tokyo Disney Store Package from Sami!! ~☆



Hello everyone~~!! ^-^
Today I woke up to another knock at my door~!♪
It was the post man delivering a package thats travel from Japan to the UK from the lovely

When I got back from Tokyo on the 2nd November 2014, Sami got on her plane to Tokyo on the 3rd November!
I really regretted not getting 2 more TsumTsum's for my lonely TsumTsum pyramid as seen here:


Look how sad they are ... without their other 2 buddies..  (´;ω;`) haha~!

But the lovely Sami bought me 2 more adorable tsum tsums for my pyramid when she went to Tokyo!
Thumper & Miss Bunny~!♪ ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )♡



She wrapped everything up in bubble wrap.. which I might of popped as typing this haha~! ´っ>//<c` ♡ and strawberry tape over it!! EE~

 
Not only did she help my complete my pyramid, but sent me the Christmas Tokyo Disney store bag & a little swimmer bag with sweeties in~~! HOW CUTE :3



and now.. IT IS COMPLETE~~!!
Aaa it looks so cute now on my Disney shelf T^T
Thank you so so much Sami~~ (((o(♡´▽`♡)o))) I love them so much!!

Thank you so much for reading my blog~!
I really hoped you enjoyed it :3 
New blog coming out soon!

Abi pop

5 comments:

  1. > // < ♡ They are so cute ~ now the pyramid looks great with her two friends !! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't live with an incomplete pyramid!! Hehe
    They all look so cute together, I wish I had bought some but my dogs would have stolen them :O

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh pls *-* these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There so cute! Following you on GFC now ~! Would you mind checking out my blog?

    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥ New Post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah everything is so cute! I really want some tsum tsums~

    ReplyDelete